The WAlert™ is the world first 3D spatial home security device that is just plugged into any power outlet, easy to set up using Smartphone, and simple to use. It requires no installation, no monthly service, and no contract.
Compact and streamlined design
64 (H) mm x 54 mm (W) x 35 mm (D)
Operating temperature: 0° ~50°C (32°F~122°F)
Operating humidity: 10% ~ 80%
Agency listings: FCC and CE
- Alert device
- Two Quick start Guides
The WAlert™ is the world first subsonic frequency security device for homes that is just plugged into any power outlet, easy to set up using Smartphone, and simple to use. It requires no installation, no monthly service, and no contract.
The WAlert is based on an unique patented subsonic frequency sensing technology that can detect intrusion into house without the installation of any wired or wireless door/window contacts or glass break sensors. Upon detection of an intrusion, a siren is triggered to deterrent the intruder, and a notification is sent over the Internet to the owner’s smart phone via broadband network. It’s a compact and streamlined device, can be plugged into power outlet anywhere in your house. It provides you a peace of mind, and seamlessly interacts with your Smartphone’s, and tablets over Internet anytime and anywhere.
- Subsonic frequency sensor detects hinged door/ window open, and glass break.
- Triggered siren to deter intruder.
- Wi-Fi network.
- Alert to user’s smart phones, and tablets over Internet anytime and anywhere.
- Plug into a standard power outlet.
- Easy to setup using Smartphone and simple to use.
- Support external IP camera
- Support multiple devices per premise.
- Free download client application from App Store and Play Store