You are building a new home and you intend to furnish your home with a security system. One of the important things is to choose the right time to install the security system to avoid affecting other items of the building as well as affect the general aesthetics of the house. What time to deploy the system will be appropriate? The finishing phase of the house will be the most suitable time for you to begin installing the security system. Avoid being passive when your home is close to the stage where security devices can be installed. From now on, find out what devices you can install and what they mean for each device.
Referring to the home security system, you’ll probably think of surveillance cameras and anti-theft devices. Yes, at home, most people will use two security systems, CCTV and anti-theft alarms. You can also install a door bell device to create a complete monitoring system for the house. Along with the development of technology, security devices are constantly being improved to play a huge role in ensuring the safety of homes, shops, offices … And most of these People who have installed the security system when asked are saying that the system has made a significant contribution to the safety of their homes.
Depending on the reality and specific needs of each family, security equipment systems may be different. You can only install a surveillance camera system, install an anti-theft alarm system, or install both system.
Camera surveillance system includes surveillance cameras and storage devices, a screen display
You need to look at which area of your home you will be installing surveillance cameras in (such as the entrance, around the house or in some special rooms in the house). A camera will need two types of wires, power supply wires and signal wires. The signal cable may be a network cable or coaxial cable (depending on the type of camera you are installing) directed from the camera to the installation location of the recording device and the display (video recorder and monitor). The display is usually located near each other. A power cable is an electrical conductor of type 2 × 0.75 or higher, which is taken from the general power source location (usually near the electrical panel) to each camera position.
A typical surveillance camera on the market
Video recorder can be located anywhere to store images of cameras and transmit signals over the network for viewing through computers or mobile devices. However, if you want to see the images on the TV, the recorder should be placed in a convenient place to monitor directly on the screen such as the living room or bedroom of the home owner. The recorder is where the camera video signals are routed and connected. You have to arrange 220V power supply to supply power to recorder, network wire to connect recorder to the internet, output signal cable to display collective camera images on the TV screen (if needed) …
Digital video recorders
Burglar alarm system includes alarm and alarm center, burglar alarm, fire alarm. You can use a wireless or wired warning system. For homes, the distance between the sensors will not be too far from the alert center, so you should use the wireless system for increased customization.
Alarm Center: receives warning signals from sensors. Any sensor that detects an alarm will immediately transmit the signal to the center, which will make a warning decision based on the current operating mode (home or away). The best center position is the middle position between the sensors. This will help to get the highest signal strength from your wireless signal. A 220V power supply is required to power alarm center. There must be a phone line connected to the center or a GSM phone SIM (GSM sim support), so that the center can make a phone call when the problem occurs.
A kind of family anti-burglar alarm
Sensors come in a variety of sizes, but with the installation scale used in the home you can refer to the following sensors:
Door fixed sensor: Attach to the door edge, when the door is open will alarm
Infrared sensors: Installed at the location where burglars may pass through when intruding into the house. If human motion is detected in the active area, it sends a warning signal to the center.
Smoke detector: Install in the kitchen, bedroom, living room … when it detects smoke (fire) it sends a warning signal to the center.
Wireless sensors transmit wireless signal to the center, are powered by a battery with battery life up to 6 months, Therefore there is no need for wiring from the sensor to the alert center, just plug it in.
Gas sensor: can be installed in the kitchen, near the gas. When a gas leak is detected, the sensor sends a signal to the alert center. For the gas sensor, you have to supply the 220V power supply.
In addition, you can install additional doorbell for your home. With a door bell, you get a a captured picture from your camera and instantly display it on your home display screen, and you can talk directly with your visitors. through the system before opening the door to guests.
Walert: Home security device ensures your home is safe
WAlert is one of the most advanced and useful home security device today. This device provides a great way to protect, alert and maintain the safety of your home as well as your family members. From some surveys, we can protect your home with simple security devices.
Remove anything that can be used to break into your home. Did you know that objects such as trash, garden tools, and furniture can help thieves break into the house? If your home has these tools, make sure they are placed in a garage or toolbox.
Protect windows and doors against intruders
Patio door and open windows are places that burglars prefer, because they are obscured and easily intruded. A window guard, rod or metal mesh with a safety lock can be easily opened inside for your family to escape safely in the event of a fire.
Doors leading outside are where more than three-quarters of all burglars gain entry, and where your efforts are most likely to have a dramatic impact. Sliding doors are the most vulnerable to intruders, as their simple locks are easy to break. The simplest solution is a metal bar or a length of wood dowelling (a section of broom handle also works) placed in the lower door track.
Walert: Smart home security device
The WAlert is a home security device which is based on a unique patented Infrasound frequency sensing technology that can detect hinged door/window open and glass break of a premise with a floor space up to 2000 SQ, without the installation of any wired or wireless window and door sensors and glass break sensors. Upon detection of an intrusion, a buzzer (120db) is triggered to deter the intruder, and a notification is sent over the Internet to the owner’s smart phone via broadband network. It can also be seamlessly integrated into some smart home platforms such as Amazon Echo platform. It’s a compact and streamlined device, can be plugged into power outlet anywhere in your premise. It provides you a peace of mind, and seamlessly interacts with your Smartphone’s and tablets over Internet anytime and anywhere.
Key Features of WAlert Home Security Device:
WAlert home security device has the unique, useful and advanced features that the other home security devices can’t provide:
– Infrasound frequency sensor detects hinged door/window open and glass break and unauthorized breaking into a room.
– No installation of any wired or wireless door/window contacts or glass break sensors.
– Omni-directional, not limited by line of sight.
– Pet friendly, no false alarms.
– Supports external IP camera’s
In which case can the Walert home security device be used?
You should use the WAlert smart home security device if you are worried about your home and property when you are away. WAlert can detect the main hinged door and windows opening and authorized break in. When the door is opened, the buzzer will be triggered to deter intruders and users will be notified immediately via smartphones or tablets. This device provides you a peace of mind when leaving home.
The deployment environment of WAlert home security device:
The WAlert home security device can be installed to ensure the security of space, as well as for people living in that space:
– Retail stores
– Hotel rooms
– Storage area
The WAlert home security device is a perfect solution to help keep your home safe, prevent illegal intrusion and, most importantly, bring convenience, peace of mind at home. This is the device that should be in every modern home.
Did you know that in 85% of all break-ins, thieves and intruders enter a home through a door? And that it can take less than 10 seconds for them to kick in the door, but typical police response time to an alarm is often greater than 20 minutes? If you’re relying on an alarm alone to protect your family, property and belongings from these intruders, you could be making a grave mistake.
An alarm does not work until the intruder has already broken in and is inside your home. Effective security solutions should begin long before then. The best way to prevent a break-in is to stop intruders from being able to enter your home or property, and that starts with your doors.
Statistics show that if you make an intruder’s job difficult enough, they will simply go elsewhere. Chances are if they cannot kick in your door after several tries, they will recognize your home or even vacant property as a well-protected one that they do not want to attempt to rob and will move on.
Protect all of the weak points of your door and door jamb to make it incredibly difficult for an intruder to kick in your door and you will have effective security that works in conjunction with an alarm. Armor Concepts and our security products take a simple, practical approach to protecting you, your family, property and belongings: we secure the easiest way to get into a home.
Security solutions that prevent intruders from being able to enter don’t have to cost a fortune, either. They simply have to be effective. Armor Concepts door and security solutions not only work, they’re affordable, too.
A burglary happens every 15 seconds in the United States
Protect your home with our device: WAlert Home Security Device
If you ever wondered what the chances are that an intruder will find his way into your home, you’ll want to read on. The fact is, the United States leads the world in occurrence of burglaries and about four burglaries occur every minute; that’s one every 15 seconds.
This startling statistic ignited our curiosity about other break-in statistic, and how they can be used to help you fortify your home against the bad guys. When you’re considering home security systems, keep these eight facts in mind.
- Around 60 percent of burglars used forcible entry to gain access to a home. A surprising 30 percent entered home through an unlocked door, window or other opening without resorting to force.
- A study by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte’s Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology found that most burglars try to determine if a house has an alarm system before attempting a home invasion. Other research substantiates these findings. In fact, an overwhelming majority of convicted burglars say that they intentionally avoided homes with security systems. If an alarm sounded, they admitted to fleeing the home immediately.
- About 33 percent of intruders enter a home through the front door. Hollow doors are exceptionally easy to kick in. If your home is outfitted with an old wood door or one that’s hollow, replace it with a new solid wood or metal clad door. Then every time you enter or exit your home, arm your home security system. It isn’t a bad idea to fortify your home’s entrances with security cameras and motion lighting.
- You may want to explore the benefits of a wireless home security system. That’s because roughly 25 percent of burglars reported cutting telephone or alarm wires before they broke into the home. A wireless home security system is less vulnerable because there are no wires to be cut. Wireless technology is offered by a number of leading home security companies, and it’s more affordable than you might think.
- Beware: It isn’t uncommon for a burglar to invade a home more than once. After all, they already know the layout of the house and have discovered where the “goodies” are kept. If you’re the victim of a break-in, get a home security WAlert device to deter the bad guys from returning.
- According to the FBI, the average dollar loss per burglary in the U.S. is $2,185. That amount far exceeds the cost of a basic home security system, and doesn’t include the emotional damage a break-in inflicts on your family. Plus, many insurance companies offer discounts on your homeowner’s policy when you have a home security system installed. When you couple the victim’s losses with criminal justice expenditures, a typical home invasion is estimated to cost nearly $20,000.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report states that a household member was home in approximately 28 percent of burglaries. Alarmingly, a household member suffered some form of violence in seven percent of burglaries.
- Unfortunately, burglaries are infamously hard to solve. On average, only about 13 percent of burglaries are cleared by police, and recovering victim’s property is even less likely to happen.
The statistics we’ve discovered confirm that using a home security system is your first line of defense against burglars. If you’re ready to find the ideal home security provider to protect your family, SafeWise is here to lend a hand.