Walert: Home security device ensures your home is safe
WAlert is one of the most advanced and useful home security device today. This device provides a great way to protect, alert and maintain the safety of your home as well as your family members. From some surveys, we can protect your home with simple security devices.
Remove anything that can be used to break into your home. Did you know that objects such as trash, garden tools, and furniture can help thieves break into the house? If your home has these tools, make sure they are placed in a garage or toolbox.
Protect windows and doors against intruders
Patio door and open windows are places that burglars prefer, because they are obscured and easily intruded. A window guard, rod or metal mesh with a safety lock can be easily opened inside for your family to escape safely in the event of a fire.
Doors leading outside are where more than three-quarters of all burglars gain entry, and where your efforts are most likely to have a dramatic impact. Sliding doors are the most vulnerable to intruders, as their simple locks are easy to break. The simplest solution is a metal bar or a length of wood dowelling (a section of broom handle also works) placed in the lower door track.
Walert: Smart home security device
The WAlert is a home security device which is based on a unique patented Infrasound frequency sensing technology that can detect hinged door/window open and glass break of a premise with a floor space up to 2000 SQ, without the installation of any wired or wireless window and door sensors and glass break sensors. Upon detection of an intrusion, a buzzer (120db) is triggered to deter the intruder, and a notification is sent over the Internet to the owner’s smart phone via broadband network. It can also be seamlessly integrated into some smart home platforms such as Amazon Echo platform. It’s a compact and streamlined device, can be plugged into power outlet anywhere in your premise. It provides you a peace of mind, and seamlessly interacts with your Smartphone’s and tablets over Internet anytime and anywhere.
Key Features of WAlert Home Security Device:
WAlert home security device has the unique, useful and advanced features that the other home security devices can’t provide:
– Infrasound frequency sensor detects hinged door/window open and glass break and unauthorized breaking into a room.
– No installation of any wired or wireless door/window contacts or glass break sensors.
– Omni-directional, not limited by line of sight.
– Pet friendly, no false alarms.
– Supports external IP camera’s
In which case can the Walert home security device be used?
You should use the WAlert smart home security device if you are worried about your home and property when you are away. WAlert can detect the main hinged door and windows opening and authorized break in. When the door is opened, the buzzer will be triggered to deter intruders and users will be notified immediately via smartphones or tablets. This device provides you a peace of mind when leaving home.
The deployment environment of WAlert home security device:
The WAlert home security device can be installed to ensure the security of space, as well as for people living in that space:
– Retail stores
– Hotel rooms
– Storage area
The WAlert home security device is a perfect solution to help keep your home safe, prevent illegal intrusion and, most importantly, bring convenience, peace of mind at home. This is the device that should be in every modern home.
Did you know that in 85% of all break-ins, thieves and intruders enter a home through a door? And that it can take less than 10 seconds for them to kick in the door, but typical police response time to an alarm is often greater than 20 minutes? If you’re relying on an alarm alone to protect your family, property and belongings from these intruders, you could be making a grave mistake.
An alarm does not work until the intruder has already broken in and is inside your home. Effective security solutions should begin long before then. The best way to prevent a break-in is to stop intruders from being able to enter your home or property, and that starts with your doors.
Statistics show that if you make an intruder’s job difficult enough, they will simply go elsewhere. Chances are if they cannot kick in your door after several tries, they will recognize your home or even vacant property as a well-protected one that they do not want to attempt to rob and will move on.
Protect all of the weak points of your door and door jamb to make it incredibly difficult for an intruder to kick in your door and you will have effective security that works in conjunction with an alarm. Armor Concepts and our security products take a simple, practical approach to protecting you, your family, property and belongings: we secure the easiest way to get into a home.
Security solutions that prevent intruders from being able to enter don’t have to cost a fortune, either. They simply have to be effective. Armor Concepts door and security solutions not only work, they’re affordable, too.
A burglary happens every 15 seconds in the United States
Protect your home with our device: WAlert Home Security Device
If you ever wondered what the chances are that an intruder will find his way into your home, you’ll want to read on. The fact is, the United States leads the world in occurrence of burglaries and about four burglaries occur every minute; that’s one every 15 seconds.
This startling statistic ignited our curiosity about other break-in statistic, and how they can be used to help you fortify your home against the bad guys. When you’re considering home security systems, keep these eight facts in mind.
- Around 60 percent of burglars used forcible entry to gain access to a home. A surprising 30 percent entered home through an unlocked door, window or other opening without resorting to force.
- A study by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte’s Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology found that most burglars try to determine if a house has an alarm system before attempting a home invasion. Other research substantiates these findings. In fact, an overwhelming majority of convicted burglars say that they intentionally avoided homes with security systems. If an alarm sounded, they admitted to fleeing the home immediately.
- About 33 percent of intruders enter a home through the front door. Hollow doors are exceptionally easy to kick in. If your home is outfitted with an old wood door or one that’s hollow, replace it with a new solid wood or metal clad door. Then every time you enter or exit your home, arm your home security system. It isn’t a bad idea to fortify your home’s entrances with security cameras and motion lighting.
- You may want to explore the benefits of a wireless home security system. That’s because roughly 25 percent of burglars reported cutting telephone or alarm wires before they broke into the home. A wireless home security system is less vulnerable because there are no wires to be cut. Wireless technology is offered by a number of leading home security companies, and it’s more affordable than you might think.
- Beware: It isn’t uncommon for a burglar to invade a home more than once. After all, they already know the layout of the house and have discovered where the “goodies” are kept. If you’re the victim of a break-in, get a home security WAlert device to deter the bad guys from returning.
- According to the FBI, the average dollar loss per burglary in the U.S. is $2,185. That amount far exceeds the cost of a basic home security system, and doesn’t include the emotional damage a break-in inflicts on your family. Plus, many insurance companies offer discounts on your homeowner’s policy when you have a home security system installed. When you couple the victim’s losses with criminal justice expenditures, a typical home invasion is estimated to cost nearly $20,000.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report states that a household member was home in approximately 28 percent of burglaries. Alarmingly, a household member suffered some form of violence in seven percent of burglaries.
- Unfortunately, burglaries are infamously hard to solve. On average, only about 13 percent of burglaries are cleared by police, and recovering victim’s property is even less likely to happen.
The statistics we’ve discovered confirm that using a home security system is your first line of defense against burglars. If you’re ready to find the ideal home security provider to protect your family, SafeWise is here to lend a hand.